Join The Team
We are always looking for qualified IT professionals to join our team. We pride ourselves on the quality of training, offering a comprehensive benefits package, including paid training and certification/advancement. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries.
Current Job Openings
JOB TITLE: Systems Analyst with successful experience implementing automated time keeping system with preference for experience with Kronos/UKG applications and integration with CGI HRAdvantage software. Jobsite: Onsite in Towson, MD
DEFINITION: Defines software system issues by consulting with end users, functional managers, and leadership. Research complex support issues to determine the source of the problems, identify side effects and proposes software system solutions. Analyzes software system functionality to advise leadership of opportunities to create efficiencies. Develops technical resources to support the implementation of various applications.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
• Defines software system issues by consulting with end users, functional managers, and leadership.
• Assists with problem solving and trouble-shooting support issues
• Develops resources to support software implementation
• Assists with the proactive and responsive testing of software systems to ensure the quality and function.
• Collaborates with leadership and functional managers to determine the role a software system plays in the organization.
• Liaison with functional managers to ensure their understanding of software systems capability.
• Works with project teams to configure software systems to meet business needs.
• Utilizes documented business processes to customize software to automate processes if necessary.
• Proposes efficiencies related to the use of various systems
• Assists with configuring software systems and maintains related documentation Provides technical and analytical expertise when responding to requests for software system set up and administration.
• Provides complex level of application support to functional managers and leadership to build internal capacity.
• Research complex issues to determine the source of issues and propose system solutions.
Education, and Experience: Graduate of an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree in computer information systems management, computer science, or related field. Three years related experience in software system analysis. Experience with K-12 information systems preferred.
Note: Other combination of applicable education, training, and experience which provide the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform effectively in the position, may be considered.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Experience in software system administration and configuration.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• High attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently without direct supervision in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience providing high levels of technical support.
• Excellent critical/analytical thinking and time management skills.
• Experience with Systems Development Lifecycles (SDLC).
• Skill in writing SQL queries.
• Skill in analyzing end user application support issues to determine solutions.
• Skill in troubleshooting application support requests.
• Skill in managing multiple tasks.
• Adept in technical writing.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS: The work of this class is sedentary and performed in an office environment. Work includes the operation of office equipment, including personal computers.
Interested in this job? Please email us your resume at email@example.com.